Friday 19 February 2010

Loose wimmin

    
It was probably the problems caused by Eve tempting Adam that gave loose wimmin a bad name.

Mind you, the slang term from 100 years ago for loose women was 'gay' - they were a perky lot! Wasn't very chivalrous of loose effeminate men to nick their word was it? 

Now I'm broad minded enough to converse with cheerful, morally lax and licentious women. ( In fact I even spoke to a homosexual once.  Mind you, he was the traditional kind who always had a kind word for a heterosexual.)

I recall conversing with two women of the morally lax profession in a street in Alaska once.  A black and a white one.

"Do you want to party?" they asked.
"No" I said in surprise.
"Why not?" they demanded in indignation - I'd obviously hurt their feelings.
"I'm British!" I explained to console them.

Well, they understood. We had a reputation abroad once you know...!

What can I say now though when I'm in Alaska, what with the cads and geminy of baboons in today's British Government!  These pimpish rogues set their gorillas on any chap if he upsets any of their loose women, especially foreign ones!! - see Satan's Bare Botty
  

No comments:

Post a Comment