Tuesday 22 December 2009

Twitter

Dr G. said I should be using Twitter for my random thoughts.

Well, I had a random thought that only daft people with nothing else to do have the time to hang on the end of an unsolicited phone call answering endless leading questions, so how can opinion polls be representative?

Then I realized that only daft people with nothing else to do have the time to go out and mark some anonymous cross on a slip of paper numerically identifying them, so maybe opinion polls are representative of people who vote for the monster loony parties.

Then I began wondering whether a thought that logically on leads on from a random thought should be regarded as a random thought...

BTW Dr G. doesn't want to be identified as he says he's bought a brand new reputation on ebay for himself and doesn't want it tarnished by being associated with me.

1 comment: