Tuesday 15 December 2009

Martyred Carrier bags

   
Today I had to carry a pair of shoes from the shop to the car WITH MY BARE HANDS. Why? Because Satan and his shopper hating disciples has demonised carrier bags. The innocent, helpful, (biodegradable available) carrier bag!

Soon, you'll have to pay extra if you want the shop assistant to smile at you!!

Now I also had to pop into the bank. Well, the nice girl clerk in the bank did give me a lovely smile until she saw the shoes popping out of my jacket, as if I were a shoplifter.

Enough is enough!!   Satan has to go..!!!!  
   

2 comments:

  1. I bought an overpriced birthday card, no cellophane wrpping, raining outside and still asked 'Do you want a bag for that?'

    Shops are taking the p*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. Different to other blogs

    ReplyDelete