Tuesday 22 December 2009

Let me see if I understand this..

  
The following question has been doing the email rounds: 

If you cross the North Korean border illegally, you get 12 years hard labour.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally, you are detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally, you will be jailed.
If you cross the Chinese border illegally, you may never be heard from again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally, you will be branded a spy and your fate will be sealed.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally, you will be thrown into political prison to rot.


However, if you cross the BRITISH border illegally, you get a job, a driver's licence, a social security card, welfare benefits, food stamps, credit cards, subsidized rent or a loan to buy a new house, free education, free health care, a lobbyist in LONDON, a legal right to criticise and berate not only our Christianity but all of our Western ideals and principals and, in many instances, you can VOTE.   Yes, I know it is so .........   but would someone please tell me why  !!!!!!!

The Answer: I've been thinking of this and have come up with the following.  Most asylum seekers or illegal entrants would tell the politician, “I love you, take me, rule over me. I travelled half way across the globe for you to have me.”. What is the politician to say? Is it “Sorry, I only do the ungrateful, whining, pains in the neck indigenous scumbags who'd never be able to complain if they lived in North Korea, Iran etc...”?   We all have to get love where we can find it.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment